Saturday, August 20, 2016

Birthday Cupcakes

I took the cutest pictures of my nieces and nephews enjoying their birthday cupcakes at my daughter's 1st birthday party.  I knew I had to do a cute layout to showcase their cuteness.   I, of course, had to add a picture of the aftermath of Norah with her smash cake.  For this layout, I used a combination of several Doodlebug collections.  The background paper is from the Sugar & Spice collection and the other papers are from the Sugar Shoppe collection.
 I did some hand stitching across the banner to tie it all together.  Here is a close-up.
This layout was inspired from a sketch that I found on Pinterest.  I stuck pretty closely to the original design but made a few small modifications.  Here is the original sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment