Monday, August 29, 2016

Under The Sea - 2nd birthday

Today is my daughter Norah's 2nd birthday.  We celebrated yesterday with an "Under The Sea" birthday party.  I spent a lot of time creating the decorations for the party.

 Here is a picture of the birthday girl.  My mom made this adorable mermaid shirt to match the party décor.  I absolutely love how it turned out!
 Here is the birthday banner that I created.  I used my Silhouette to cut the banner pieces.  I used the "Under The Sea" collection from Doodlebug.  It took quite a few icon sticker sheets to create the decorations.  I instantly fell in love with the colorful bubble paper so I used it for the background of the banner pieces.
Here are a few close-ups.

I also made the thank you cards that we will be sending to all our party guests.
I also made a welcome wreath to hang on the door to welcome our guests. 
I used tulle to create the wreath and then added the banner pieces using a piece of rope.

I am really happy with how everything turned out.  I had also made a sign for the gift table but forgot to take a picture with the craziness of the day.  I hate when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment