Saturday, September 24, 2016

Soakin' Up Summer

Last summer, I rented a little cabana at one of our area water parks to celebrate my sister's birthday.  All the kids had an absolute blast splashing around all day.  Here is the layout I created to showcase all the fun we had!!

 I used Doodlebug's Sunkissed collection to complete this layout.  I just love the Mr. Sunshine embellishments so I knew I wanted to include them on my page.  I decided to make my own sun and rays to fill the top of my page, using my Silhouette Cameo.  Once I had it all placed, I decided it needed a little more sparkle.  To fix that problem, I added some yellow sequins in various shades of yellow.  I secured the sequins down with some small beads that I had leftover from an old project.  I was really excited how the sequins and beads added exactly the sparkle I was looking for.


 To add a touch more sparkle to the bottom of my page, I decided to add some flowers with sequins and beads to the corners of my title section.




No comments:

Post a Comment