Sunday, October 23, 2016

Too Cute to be Spooky

 For Halloween 2015, my sweet little Norah dressed up as Tinkerbell.  I, for one, think she is the cutest Tinkerbell that ever existed!!  Here is a layout that I created using Doodlebug's October 31st collection.  I always love all the cute critters from the icon sticker sheet, so I wanted to use a lot of them on this layout.  For my title, I used one of Doodlebug's new cut files that I cut using my Silhouette.   Can't even begin to say how excited I am that Doodlebug is now offering cut files!!!
Once I had all the critters arranged in the circle around my photo, I thought that there was a little too much open space.  I decided to hand stitch the spider web behind the photo.  I like how this little addition really helped to fill in the dead space.
I used some of the "All Mixed Up" rub-ons to document the year and to record who she dressed up as (in case I wouldn't remember in 20 years!!).
Halloween is always one of my favorite things to scrap.  I really love how this page turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment