Friday, November 4, 2016

Perfect Autumn Day

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, so we try and pack in as much fall fun as we can!  Here is a layout showcasing a beautiful day spent at the park.
I used Doodlebug's "Flea Market" collection for this layout.  I instantly fell in love with the cute little fox, so I knew he would have to be on this page.  I used my silhouette Cameo and some of Doodlebug's new cut files to create the scene and to cut all the leaves and flowers that border the pictures.

I like to try and document the date and location somewhere on my layouts.  For this page, I decided to incorporate some of the colors used in the leaves/flowers and added rub-ons on the coordinating papers.  And even though I am deathly afraid of mice, I decided he was too cute to not add to this section.
 Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment